Bi-Con Services offers a competitive compensation & benefits package; we pay 100% of your health insurance premium (employee and family coverage)!
The Project Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining up to date, accurate project schedules.
· 5+ years' construction experience and a thorough knowledge of the natural gas industry.
· A bachelor’s degree or commensurate field experience required.
· Demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the sequence of construction activities.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
· Proficient with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Expected Travel – 50%.