- Coordinate tracking of material delivery status, updating BOM upon receipt.
- Ensure materials received onsite are per BOM specification.
- Resolve issues with materials delivery and/or receipt expeditiously, ensuring material is onsite when needed.
- Project punchlist development and tracking managed by timely, successive project walkthroughs with customers/inspectors.
- Interpretation and conveyance of drawings, specifications and scope of project contract to personnel and other stakeholders with varying degrees of experience.
- Develop and maintain neat, organized database of field documentation to include the following:
- Redlines and weld maps
- Field fab spool drawings
- RFI generation and internal submittal to PM
- Closeout documentation – as-builts, redlines and weld maps.
- Organized database of material test reports (MTR) for all materials
- Hydro test documentation and test records in coordination with Superintendent
- Change orders – to include: materials, equipment and personnel hours
- Coordinate layout and site surveying
- Time entry
- Field P.O.
- Daily work reports
- Schedule updates